acoustic pipe and duct lagging
Soundlag™ is a high-performance composite acoustic lagging product developed to reduce noise from pipes, valves, fan housings, and ductwork in commercial, industrial and domestic buildings.
- Hydraulic and waste water pipes
- Air-conditioning ducting and shrouds
- Compressor wraps
- Spa motor wraps
combustion modified acoustic foam
Sorberfoam is the next generation of combustion modified, flexible acoustic foams, offering high noise absorption properties across a broad frequency range. It was developed to meet market requirements for reducing reverberation noise in the domestic, commercial, OEM and automotive markets.
- Recording studios, home theatre and music rooms
- Designed wedge shapes for anechoic chambers
- Enclosures, compressors and generator casings
- Decorative wall and ceiling absorbing panels
- Decorative faced hanging ceiling baffles
- Office partition screens
- Automotive engine bays, cabin and cavity linings
polyurethane film faced barrier – absorber composite
Sorberbarrier PU is a unique composite noise control product that offers both excellent noise transmission loss and high noise absorption with a tough polyurethane, tear resistant surface covering. It was developed to meet market requirements for reducing noise in industrial and domestic enclosure, OEM and marine markets.
- Engine rooms in boats under CE Marine Survey
- Acoustic and thermal insulation for air conditioning duct work
- Acoustic and thermal insulation for plenum areas
- Power generation units
- Machinery and equipment enclosures.
- Car, boat, truck and bus engine compartment, fire wall and bonnets